Vancouver, Washington, Law Firm: Criminal Defense and Other Practice Areas
If you are facing criminal charges, the prosecutor will use every resource available to convict you. You want a lawyer on your side who can provide a strong shield and defend your rights and freedom.
In most cases, time is of the essence. By enlisting an attorney to represent you right away, more can be done to defend you. Contact me, criminal defense attorney Mark Muenster, right away if you are facing criminal charges. Call my Vancouver, Washington office at 888-803-9658, or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.
Defense For A Range Of Criminal Charges
- Firearms and rights restoration: Convictions for certain crimes carry an automatic loss of firearms rights. I can help defend you from this loss, or help seek restoration of your gun rights if they have been lost.
- DUI & DWI: The state’s criminal prosecution and the Department of Licensing present a two-front war. I can provide your defense in court and take steps to help you keep your license.
- Drug charges: I can explain your options if you were charged with drug possession, possession with intent to deliver, and other drug charges.
- Sex offenses: You face unique challenges and complications if you have been accused of a sex crime. I can provide a shield for you during a difficult time.
- Domestic violence: A domestic violence conviction can bring a harsh sentence and other consequences. I will help you explore strategies to minimize the damage.
- White collar crimes: I can defend you against embezzlement, fraud, and other white collar criminal charges.
- Ethics and professional responsibility: I can help represent you before your licensing board or drug and alcohol committees.
- Appeals: I have handled appeals throughout my 30+year career, with a long history of successful appellate decisions. If you received an unfair sentence or were wrongly convicted, I can assess your prospects for success on appeal.