Criminal Defense Attorney Profile, Vancouver, Washington
If you have been accused of a crime in Vancouver, Washington, you may feel defenseless, like you need someone who can shield you from law enforcement and prosecutors.
From the Law Office of Mark W. Muenster, I have 30+ years of experience defending against charges in many different types of crimes. When charged with a crime, your attorney is the often the only one defending you from your charges, and I have the 30+ years of experience to be the strong shield that you need.
A Distinguished Career
After graduating from Yale and earning my law degree from Boston University, I started practicing law in 1980. My track record of success and professional achievement includes:
- 30+ years as a trial and appellate lawyer
- Reforming the criminal system for my clients as a member of the Bench and Bar Committee
- Active mentoring of younger lawyers in the community
- Teaching Continuing Legal Education courses
- Improving the laws of evidence to benefit my clients through the Sealing and Expungement Tax Force
- Working with State Legislators to ensure a fairer system for people accused of crimes.
- Working with State Legislators to improve the employment prospects of people with arrest or conviction records, through the WACDL Sealing and Expungement Task Force.
Learn more about my qualifications by following the link below.
A Strong Shield Providing Your Defense |
I invite you to call my Vancouver, Washington, office or contact me online to schedule a consultation.