Your Criminal Defense Attorney
If you are facing criminal charges, you are probably anxious to know whether you will go to jail, face serious fines, or lose your license.
I have 30 years of experience as a lawyer defending people just like you from criminal charges. From my Vancouver, Washington, law firm, I can provide a strong shield in defense of your rights and freedom.
A Wide Variety of Criminal Cases
I can handle your criminal defense against charges such as:
- Sex offenses
- Domestic violence
- Drug possession, growing or manufacturing, and delivery
- DUI & DWI
- White collar crimes like fraud, embezzlement and identity theft
I also have the experience to help you defend your firearm rights during criminal proceedings or seek to restore them after a conviction. I also have an extensive record of handling successful appeals.
Step by Step
I take a client-centered approach to criminal defense cases:
- First, I listen to you, learning about the facts, background details, and your needs as a client.
- Second, I give you an honest assessment. It doesn't help for me to tell you something that isn't true just to make you feel better. I am committed to giving straight answers so that you can make the best decisions possible.
- Third, I will reassure you about your options. There is almost always something we can do within the law to lessen the consequences, and I will discuss some of those ideas with you.
- Fourth, I will work with you to determine and execute a legal strategy. Sometimes the best outcome involves negotiation and plea-bargaining, and sometimes you are better off fighting the charges at trial.
The strength of your case depends on a variety of circumstances. I will evaluate the strength of your case based on such factors as:
- The charges brought against you
- The weight of the government's evidence
- How the evidence was obtained, and whether your rights were violated in the process, which could lead to exclusion of evidence and dismissal of your case
- Your past criminal record, which could affect the maximum and minimum sentences allowed for your crime
Providing a Strong Shield in Your Defense
Contact me online or call my office in Clark County at 888-803-9658. I am willing to work with you regarding fees and payment plans.