A Lawyer With Experience, Defending You
If you have been accused of a crime in Vancouver, Washington, you may feel defenseless, like you need someone who can shield you from law enforcement and prosecutors.
From the Law Office of Mark W. Muenster, I have 30 years of experience defending against charges in many different types of crimes. When charged with a crime, your attorney is the often the only one defending you from your charges, and I have the experience to be the strong shield that you need.
A Distinguished Career
After graduating from Yale and earning my law degree from Boston University, I started practicing law in 1980. My track record of success and professional achievement includes:
- 30 years as a trial and appellate lawyer
- Reforming the criminal system for my clients as a member of the Bench and Bar Committee
- Active mentoring of younger lawyers in the community
- Teaching Continuing Legal Education courses
- Improving the laws of evidence to benefit my clients through the Sealing and Expungement Tax Force
Learn more about my qualifications by following the link below.
A Strong Shield Providing Your Defense |
I invite you to call my Clark County office or contact me online to schedule a consultation.