Defending You Against Criminal Charges
You have been arrested and charged with a crime. There might seem like there is nothing you can do, like no one is there to defend you. You are seeking advice from someone who has 30+ years of experience defending clients against criminal charges.
I have spent 30+ years as an attorney providing a strong shield for my clients against a wide variety of criminal charges. When you work with my Vancouver, Washington, law firm, you will get the benefit of that experience and diligent representation at a reasonable cost.
Call a Lawyer Immediately
Many people charged with a crime decide to simply plead guilty and move on. But the long-term consequences of a guilty conviction can have a range of negative effects on your life:
- If you are a hunter, you could lose your right to own a gun
- You could be denied a job because of the conviction on your record
- You may spend time in prison
- You can be forced to pay heavy fines
- You could lose your drivers license or professional certification
I understand the importance of these consequences on your life, and I have the 30+ years of experience to provide a strong shield against any charges you face. Contact me.
A Criminal Defense Attorney With 30+ Years of Experience
- Felony and Misdemeanor Assaults
- DUI/DWI and Licensing Issues
- Domestic Violence Charges and No Contact Orders Appeals and Post Conviction Relief
- Drug charges
- Sex offenses
- White collar crimes
- Firearm Rights Restoration of Civil Rights
- Vacation of Felony and Misdemeanor Convictions (Expungement)
- Relief from Duty to Register as Sex Offender Traffic Offenses (Reckless Driving, Hit and Run, Speeding)
With 30+ years of experience defending clients against criminal charge and vast experience in appeals to higher courts, I understand the criminal justice system. The government has tremendous power and resources to prosecute you. If you have been charged with a crime, I can explain your criminal defense options. I invite you to call my Clark County, Washington, office, or contact me online to schedule a consultation. My fees are negotiable, and payment plans are available.